For the dressing:
- 1 medium tomato, halved
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of Italian seasoning
- Salt and black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 x 250g pack of fresh, refrigerated tortellini, any flavour
- 125g fresh Mozzarella, marinated if available, torn into bitesized pieces
- 250g ripe cherry tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
To serve: Garlic bread
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and whizz until smooth. Set aside for at least an hour (overnight if possible) to let the flavours combine.
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil and cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water.
- Transfer the tortellini to a serving bowl. Add the Mozzarella balls, tomatoes and basil and toss together.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve with garlic bread.
Per serving: 734kcals, 36.5g fat (12.4g saturated), 65.6g carbs, 9.4g sugars, 38.7g protein, 6.9g fibre, 0.989g sodium