- 80ml coffee liqueur, e.g. Kahlua or Tia Maria, plus extra to serve
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 120ml cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Place the liqueur, ice cream and cream in a food processor or blender and whizz until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce around the inside of a tall glass.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of coffee liqueur.
Per serving: 657kcals, 30.7g fat (19g saturated), 60.6g carbs, 55.3g sugars, 6.5g protein, 1g fibre, 0.163g sodium