- 60g butter, softened
- 3 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
To serve: Lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, blend the butter with the dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and season. Let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Pour a little vegetable oil onto a sheet of kitchen paper, and use tongs to wipe the barbecue grates with it. Rub the salmon with the two tablespoons of oil and place, skin side up, onto the barbecue. Cook, undisturbed, over a high heat for 3-4 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Carefully turn the salmon with a spatula. If using a gas grill, reduce the heat to medium. If using a charcoal grill, move the salmon to the cooler side of the grill. Cover and cook for another 4-5 minutes until just cooked through.
- Top the salmon pieces with the dill butter and serve with lemon wedges.
Per serving:406kcals, 30g fat (10.6g saturated), 0.6g carbs, 0g sugars, 34.8g protein, 0g fibre, 0.205g sodium