- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 150ml vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- A small handful of fresh basil, chopped
- A small handful of fresh mint, chopped
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 chicken breasts fillets
- 400g rice noodles
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseed and sliced
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Add half to a sealable plastic bag with the chicken, mixing to coat. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a grill pan to a medium-high heat. Shake any excess marinade off the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Slice the chicken. In a large bowl, toss the noodles with the vegetables, sliced chicken and remaining marinade. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Per serving: 633kcals, 40.1g fat (8.2g saturated), 47.3g carbs, 13.4g sugars, 22.4g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.105g sodium