1 tbsp olive oil
1 semi-ripe pear, thinly sliced
1 shallot, sliced
1 tbsp Siúcra Rich Dark Brown Sugar
1 cooked pizza base
4 slices of prosciutto, torn
100g blue cheese, crumbled
100g goat’s cheese log, sliced
For the caramelised walnuts:
30g Siúcra Rich Dark Brown Sugar
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Combine all of the ingredients for the caramelised walnuts in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for five minutes until the nuts are coated.
2. Scrape the mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread into an even layer. Use two spoons to separate the nuts from one another.
3. Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pear, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes until soft.
4. Add the shallot and stir in the Siúcra Rich Dark Brown Sugar. Cook for 5-7 minutes until golden. Remove from the heat and set aside.
5. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Spread the pear mixture over the pizza base and cover with the prosciutto.
6. Add the cheeses. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is soft.
7. Scatter over the walnuts to serve.