Check out this recipe for deliciously crunchy cookies from our friends at Kelkin!
“You don’t need an occasion to make these delicious crunchy cookies. We suggest adding chia seeds but feel free to experiment with your favourite seeds or dried fruit and create the element of surprise for all the family every time you bake!”
Crunchy peanut cookies
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C/gas mark 6.
- Lightly grease two baking trays and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and egg in a bowl. Stir in the raisins and chia seeds.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared tray. Press lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Leave to cool on the trays then place into an airtight container.