There are oodles of reasons to pick up the latest copy of Easy Food, but we’ve narrowed it down to the 10 most tasty…
- Quick-fix dinners. When you’re on the hunt for a quick midweek meal, we’re the ones to turn to. We work hard, but we eat well. We gotcha.
- Chocolate. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE – including the absolute best chocolate cake we’ve ever made (and we have 14 years of experience!). We’re over the healthy January buzz, and now it’s treat yo’self time.
- Delicious, easy one-tray meals. Because nobody likes washing up.
- Veganise it! If you’re thinking of going all the way and cutting out animal products, we reckon you should still be able to have a good pastry pie, spag bol or chocolate chip cookie.
- All you need is… food? Romance that special someone with our easy three-course Valentine’s dinner. We’ve even included a step-by-step on how to get the meat out of a lobster. (We’re developing serious notions here in the Test Kitchen.)
- Flip out! We never miss an opportunity to have pancakes for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or dessert.
- Hot in herre. Who knew Cork would be the birthplace of our new favourite range of hot sauces?
- We’ve got some of our favourite recipes from Avoca to share, including some of our new favourite salads and their amazing fish pie.
- Speaking of the Rebel County, we have some drop-dead gorgeous dinner recipes from Cork-based Green Saffron: vibrant dinners that are as beautiful to look at as they are to eat.
- Last but definitely not least, we’ve been exploring new ways with poached, shredded chicken. Healthy, super versatile and easy to make in a big batch, you can use it in our tasty dinner options or include it in your meal prep for the week ahead.
The February issue of Easy Food is in shops now, with 90 tried and tested recipes for just €3.90.